9/03/2005

Lunch at Tsinghua Ph.D. Forum, 9/3/05

Here is a set of pictures taken in a student dining hall in Tsinghua University. Everyone of us get a punch card of 10 Yuan. Then we use it to buy our dishes... Nice treat!
Basic steps are (1) order a dish from the menu, (2) the server behide the bar will provide that dish to you and input the price on the punch card reader, (3) you scan your card to clear that price and pick your dish. This system was installed right before I left Tsinghua. Never used it before. Now I got myself educated.
I took a spicy beef soup 水煮牛肉 for 6 Yuan and some vegetables for 2 Yuan, rice for about 1+ Yuan. My budget was running low. It is nice that I can share watermellon with Rose Hu. The lunch was delicious and a bargain!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home