8/30/2005

ITC second day, 8/30/05

Second day at ITC19. I waked up earlier around 6am. Have nothing else planned, I walked into the nearby Yu Yuan Tan 玉渊潭 Park. The park has a lake surrounded by walkways and gardens. There are many people exercising before sunrise. Part of the lake was open for swimmers too. With the injuried knee and foot, it took me 90 minutes to walk a full circle around the lake, then back to the hotel -- refreshing.

The parallel sessions started today. I picked a few of them and jumped into classrooms.

Dinner had been scheduled with my college classmates. This is for CHEN Feng 陈峰 couple and their kid. They are leaving Beijing back to Canada after their month-long vacation. It is hard to pick up a taxi at rush hour. So I took subway to Fu Xing Men station, then walked for about 30 minutes to the place. It is also nice to walk along the newly built road, with thousands bikes passing me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home