8/29/2005

ITC19 first day, 8/29/05

First day at ITC 19, there are panel sessions all day. I asked a bunch of questions when nobody else do. That helps on keeping me alert out of the jet lag.

At the dinner, I was called out of the dinning hall twice. First time, my college classmate WANG Xinshuang 王新双 brought me a cellphone. He works at China Mobile nearby, having a nice touchpad SonyErricson (索爱) to spare. This makes my following days well-connected with friends. Second time, my colleague's father visited me. We had a short conversation. The sleeping at night is sound with the help of Ambian my doctor gave me. My foot and knees still hurts from the two hourly "fun run" sessions during OPNETWORK a week ago, which have some nice pictures here. I have to recover quickly since there are three weeks "walking" ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home