9/05/2005

Shopping at Walmart, 9/5/05

After visited BUPT, I went back to hotel. Since my wallet run low in RMB cash, I walked out looking for an ATM machine or a bank at around 4:30pm. Unfortunately most banks were closed at 5pm. I tried my ATM card outside a bank branch, but it did not work. I only had 10 Yuan left in my pocket. I did not want to bother friends today. So I decided to walk.

I walked to a Train/Subway station at Zhi1 Chun1 Road 知春路. I will visit Meridian the next day from this train station. During my phone call with Meridian earlier, this is the fastest way at rush hour.

Near the train station, I spotted a Walmart. I had to be thrifty on my cash . First I need to budget 3 Yuan for a train ticket tomorrow. This left me 7 Yuan to spend, just enough for a take-out plus a pancake at Walmart. What a nice and cheap dinner ! Cost me less than $1 USD!

Later that night, I found an ATM machine near Tsinghua campus that gave me enough cash...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home